1.Contest & Prizes
1.1.SZ DJI Technology Co., Ltd., a company registered in China under the laws and regulations of P.R. China whose business office at 14th Floor, West Wing, Skyworth Semiconductor Design Building, No.18 Gaoxin South 4th Ave, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China (hereafter referred to as “DJI”) is organizing the “DJI Super Fan at IFA 2015” contest (hereafter referred to as “Contest”) that is open for submissions from August, 05th until August 27th, 2015, 24:00 CEST. Entries received after August, 27th, 2015 will not be taken into account.
1.2.Following prizes can be won:
1.2.1.Top Prize: 1x Become DJI’s “Super Fan at IFA 2015” and win a trip to Berlin
· The winner of the top prize will be selected by a jury of DJI. The submissions (“Tell us why you should be DJI’s ‘Super Fan’ at IFA 2015”) will be selected by subjective criteria such as originality, creativity, etc. that fit best to DJI and our brand.
· The winner can choose one person that can join his or her trip.
· DJI will book one double room and two (return) flight or train tickets for the winner and his or her company. Outward journey is Friday, 04th September, 2015 and departure is Sunday 06th September, 2015 (2 nights hotel stay).
· Entry tickets for IFA 2015 will be provided by DJI.
· Any extra costs and/or fees (e.g. taxi fees) incurred with attending IFA 2015 or DJI’s activities at IFA 2015 will not be covered by DJI.
· DJI will further not take any responsibility for the winner and his or her company during his or her trip to and his or her stay in Berlin or at IFA 2015.
· The winner will be contacted personally through email on August 28, 2015. If the winner cannot be identified or if the winner does not get in touch with DJI until 28th August, 2015, 24:00 CEST, the entitlement to the prize expires. In this case a new winner will be selected by the criteria mentioned above.
1.2.2.Instant Win: 1000 x Vouchers (5% off the “Phantom 3 Advanced”) for DJI Store, that will be send out to the first 1000 participants only on September 03rd, 2015 via email. Following terms & conditions apply:
A maximum number of 1,000 vouchers will be given out under this promotion on a first come, first serve basis.
DJI will send out individual vouchers to the first 1000 participants via email on September 03rd, 2015.
Voucher can then be used at the DJI Store in order to get 5 % off the „Phantom 3 Advanced”. Each coupon code can only be used for one unit of the Phantom 3 Advanced (regular prize: EUR €1,099) at the official DJI Store (to be seen under http://store.dji.com/product/phantom-3-advanced?position=1)
The voucher and discount is only valid on the following dates: September, 03rd, 2015 22:00:00 (GMT) until September, 06th, 2015 22:00:00 (GMT)
The discount is only applicable for units on orders delivered to addresses within the following European countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Austria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Malta, Monaco, Norway, Poland, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, United Kingdom.
The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Further Terms & Conditions of the DJI Store apply (to be seen under http://store.dji.com/help)
2.Conditions for participation & Credits
2.1.All natural persons who are aged 18 or above, and who live in one of the following countries, may participate in the contest only: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Austria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Malta, Monaco, Norway, Poland, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, United Kingdom. Employees of DJI are excluded from participation in the competition.
2.2.In order to participate in the competition, all participants must submit their full name, country, valid email address, and explain why they want to win the grand prize. If any of this data is incomplete or incorrect, the entry is deemed to be invalid and the participant loses all rights to claiming a prize.
3.Credits & Commercial Purposes, Privacy
3.1.All the information provided by you will be protected by DJI and will not be shared with any third party, except for judicial or governmental requirements.
3.2.The winner of the top prize agrees that his or her name, as well as using his or her pictures or videos provided to DJI (as part of his “Super Fan” activities at IFA 2015) can be used by DJI for advertising purposes and archiving them as part of the project documentation on social media by DJI.
3.3.By accepting and clicking “I’d like to receive DJI’s newsletter that informs about products & promotions” you consent to us sending you promotional emails. ‘Promotional emails’ includes information about our products, new offers and information about upcoming DJI events. You may choose to opt-out of receiving promotional emails anytime by simply clicking the unsubscribe button in the email.
3.4.The participant can contact DJI at anytime in case he or she wants DJI to delete any data collected of him or her. Therefore the participant must send a private message to our official Facebook Fan Pages or send an email to email@example.com
4.1.The decision of DJI is final.
4.2.DJI reserves the right without liability to withdraw or amend the contest at any time if we feel that it has been compromised in any way.
4.3.Any submissions containing obscene or offensive content will be immediately excluded from the contest.
4.4.The purchase of DJI products or services will not influence the contest results.
4.5.If you should have any further questions about this contest and/or the terms & conditions please feel free to send a private message to our official Facebook Fan Pages.