DJI New Pilot
ExperienceTM Terms & Conditions
SZ DJI Technology Co., Ltd. (“DJI”) will be
launching DJI New Pilot Experience (“NPE”) on above mentioned dates in 2019. All
parties attending the NPE (“Attendees”) are required to be aware of the following terms &
conditions to protect the rights of Attendees and DJI.
1. Attendees agree to strictly follow the
event guidelines and rules & regulations imposed by local authorities.
2. Attendees agree to communicate timely with
DJI or DJI
Events™ Authorized Partner if any problems occur during the event.
3. Attendees agree to bear the cost of injury
or damage caused by any inappropriate operation during the event.
4. Attendees agree that DJI owns the copyright
of the videos and photos created by DJI’s staff or DJI Events™ Authorized Partner’ staff reflecting NPE, individual or a group of Attendees, and agree that such
videos and photos can be used by DJI or DJI Events™ Authorized Partner for advertising and promoting NPE or DJI via any media.
5. NPE is launched solely by DJI and Attendees
agree that DJI has the final discretion to interpret the rights and obligations
under these terms & conditions.
6. By applying to any NPE event, you are agreeing to the terms &
conditions laid out above.